O2Micro OZ6912 card bus

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Mar 15 18:39:56 UTC 2004

jim wrote:

> I just read the section on install/boot disks.
> seems some PCMCIA support is included.
> I have a cd-rom so I don't have to make an
> install/boot disk to get things started
> (I have cd #1) but in image descriptions
> I ran across it.  So maybe my PCMCIA
> LAN card will work.

I'm not familiar with that card, but the D-Link and Linksys PCMCIA
cards (with dongles) are generally supported.

PCMCIA is supported off the CD, but you may not have a driver for that
chipset.  Looking at their website, the chip is used in both PCI and
PCMCIA (CardBus) modules.  I don't see any drivers that explicitly
handle that chipset.
-   You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.    -