OT: Re: DSL Woes

Andrew Kelly akelly at transparency.org
Tue Mar 16 13:23:06 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 19:47, Rick Stevens wrote:

>> Here's my current favorite:
> >> perl -e 'print
> >> $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
>

> Heheheheheh!  Andy's got WAY too much time on his hands! :-p

I wish!
I'm supposed to accept handover of a rather chubby little
online app tomorrow and take it live on our servers.
Ha!

Boy I'd love to vent, but that would weaken a potential future
lawsuit. Grrrr! <stomp><stomp> [profanity deleted]

And I wish I could take credit for that little perl ditty but I can't.
I pulled that out of somebody's sig, once. I believe it was
in the amavis-users mailing list, but I'm no longer certain.

Andy