Internet browsing

Toto Gamez egamez at bonheur.com.ph
Fri Mar 19 00:36:05 UTC 2004

Hi,
I had setup RH72 as my internet server using ip forwarding attached to internet via dsl using rpppoe and its working fine except that it disconnected easily. my problem I have win2kpro connected to lan and browse the internet tru its  RH72 as its gateway, win2kpro's dns is also setup it can ping any internet ip's in command prompt but cant browse the internet using ie6, when i tried to put internet ip on ie6 the page was displayed correctly but when I tried to click a link page cannot be displayed. what must be the problem on my win2k pro all other win client with the same setup can browse the internet without hassle. any thoughs

thanks and more power
Toto