Installing TypingMaster into Games

Chris A Czerwinski chrisczerwinski at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 20 15:31:32 UTC 2004

Thanks to Rick S. and Guy R. (what resources and follow-up)-
I've finally got the Java Virtual Machine LINKed properly.

Now - I want to install "TypingMaster" application into "Games"
  e.g. Main Menu -> Games -> More Games ...
so I don't have to install it twice for my kids
 (as each has their own logon - boy/girl).

I am getting confused between /usr/games and /usr/local/games.
Does that mean there is one for Global and the other for who??

So what would be the proper way of installing and into which
directories? and Permissions? and Links?

When installing I'm being asked for two locations -
  - Install in  ................. (Choose)            and
  - Link Folder (Home) or ................. (Choose)

Note: When I install as SU - I have to be careful about Home because it
may want to install in /root (I think?) and will they have access?

Thanks for any input.

Chris Cz (Newbie)