General Problems

Fortenberry, Michael michael_fortenberry at medcohealth.com
Tue Mar 23 13:53:59 UTC 2004

no s***t !! :)
Don't get me started

Michael

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from Medco Health Solutions, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.