System Commander 7 not working - any pure Linux alternatives?

Mark Knecht markknecht at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 00:39:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 16:24, Rick Stevens wrote:
> > Hey, cool! It works. I didn't even know this CD was bootable. I do get
> > the partitioning screen this way. Maybe there's some life here after
> > all!
>
> Well, I'll be hornswoggled!

We'll see what happens. I started the resize, but SC7 complained about
the disk being cross linked and asked me to fun chkdsk /f, so that's
running from Windows now. 42% done in 30 or so minutes.

Strange that it would be cross linked, but I suppose it's possible.

Any, in another hour or so I may have a solution...

Cheers,
Mark