mysql and php

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Mar 30 04:41:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:53:10AM +0530, Shatam Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have to do a miniproject as a college work on mysql / php or
> mysql / c. could you help me out
> 1. in stalling the mysql database with referential integrity enforced
> 2. in learning the php sripting for mysql database
> thanks and regards
> shatam

Hi Shatam, you have quite a bit of reading ahead of you.  Of course the
folks on this list will help you out, but you will have to get started
on your own just so that you can come up with a more specific question.

The ones you have asked here are too general to be addressed.
Here's a pointer to help you get started:

http://www.megrisoft.com/faq/linuxhostingfaq/mysql.html

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
"jkinz at kinz.org" is copyright 2003.