Fred Grant kernel at Red Hat caffe

Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr. diogenes at vgernet.net
Tue May 4 12:45:17 UTC 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004 02:28:24 -0700 (PDT), Miko³aj Roszak
<mroszak2001 at yahoo.com> sent:

	What appeared to be an entire copy of the daily digest.

Please do not send the entire digest to the list.

--
Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr.
http://www.xenodochy.org/ralph.html

Home pages:
http://www.xenodochy.org
http://www.ballroomdances.org
FIGHT SPAM http://www.xenodochy.org/diogenes/antispam.html
(If you are thinking about collecting my email address, read the above
page first!)
Keep our semantic environments and cyberspace clean.
Always report errors discovered while surfing the web.
My favorite saying (from general semantics):
It's not that seeing is believing, believing is seeing,
and we're much better at believing than we are at seeing.