Sendmail SSL/TLS dummy Certs

Scott Taylor scott at dctchambers.com
Fri May 7 17:30:33 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just set up my first Enterprise Linux ES server to replace an old mail
server.

I have Apache running with SSL and self signed certificates, only problem
I'm having is the Sendmail certificates.  Sendmail is using the dummy
certs and I can't for the life of me find them or figure out how to
replace them.  So, of course all my users are getting errors that the
hostname doesn't match the name in the cert.

Can someone please point me to the right docs or a how-to or even
instructions on how to replace the sendmail dummy certs with my own?

Cheers.

--
Scott