Go ahead.

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Wed May 12 17:40:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 10:10:21AM -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Miko³aj Roszak wrote:
> > Engine e-marketing solutions first dotcom belongs to Miko³aj Roszak from
> > Bahamas Island
>
> An absolutely USELESS posting.  We do not appreciate advertising or any
> such announcements.  Keep this up and I will unsubscribe you.  I'm a
> sysop.

Hi Rick - (and group)
The IP the "gentleman" above posted from has a -32 rating at
openrbl.org.  IP is from holland, but he claims to be in the Bahamas?

Personally I think you can kick him now, unless he has a good explanation or
apology to the list.  (IMHO)

Pasted from openrbl:
± Multi DNSBL Lookup 81.190.34.113
http://openrbl.org/ip/81/190/34/113.htm

 Lookup 81.190.34.113 (host-81-190-34-113.szczecin.mm.pl) in 21+11 Zones
 AS: [NO_ROUTE]
 Net 81/8 EU-ZZ-81 ? Amsterdam, North Holland
 Results: Negative=32, Positive=0 (2004-05-12 17:33:42 UTC)

    * Negative 32: @COUNTRY @DYNAMIC @ISP @SPAM AHBL AUDNSBL BLARS
BOGONS BONDED BOPM CBL DRBL DSBL FIVETEN INTERSIL JIPPGMA LNSG NJABL
NOMORE ORDB PSBL PSS RFC_IPWH SBL SORBS SPAMBAG SPAMCOP SPAMRBL SPAMSITE
SPEWS UCEPROT WPBL

--
Jeff Kinz,  Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
"jkinz at kinz.org" is copyright 2003.