Hardrive not found error !

pankaj singla pinkoo_78 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 21:16:08 UTC 2004

I did use Partition magic to make about 40 GB of
partition but it still can't find the hard drive.

    I think driver is the problem. I searched on
google and found that Linux does support some SATA
drives like Silicon image and they have some
discussion on this at
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?threadid=51535.
     But I don't know whether it supports my Hard
drive which is Seagate and even if I found some driver
how to install those before installing linux.

Thanks,
Pankaj