403 forbidden error resolved need help on dns

abdulahad shaikh knowredhat at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 22:55:00 UTC 2004

Hi

Every body my 403 error is resolved
I need to know the complete configuration for dns now , so the site i have hosted on ip address can be resolved with the fqdn i am new to linux world  , i know the working of windows 2000 and dns in windows 2000 i have presently a live server on windows 2000. This is my first task to change all the setup to linux world this is the demo site i am doing to present and working all hard to do it , I have just started a week before that is last friday on linux and doing well till now like pulling up the apache server , fine tuning of the same has to be done. The support from this group is excellent .now i need dns help since i dont have a lots of time.

Thanking in advance.
Abdul Ahad