Problem in Mozilla Browser

Ted Potter tpotter at techmarin.com
Fri Nov 5 20:30:22 UTC 2004

if your at google enter the search text and use the enter key instead of
the button. If that works your on the net. I have some vague memory of
issues with a browser and java thing/button not working, sorry I don't
recall exactly what. It was a like problem that some had a fix -- Oh
yeah it was to use the control key while clicking the button.

hth

Ted