Samba setup on RH8.0

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Nov 23 20:57:17 UTC 2004

Francisco Ruiz wrote:
> Nope nothing. Any other ideas?

We prefer bottom-posting here, Francisco.  However,

You do get the login screen, right?  And logging in as the Windows
"Administrator" doesn't work?  Did you try various permutations
("Administrator", "administrator", etc.).

Which security model are you using?  Have you checked the
/var/log/swat.log file to see if there are any clues there?

-         Microsoft Windows:  Proof that P.T. Barnum was right       -