compaq proliant 1600

Toto Gamez egamez at bonheur.com.ph
Mon Oct 4 02:49:01 UTC 2004

thanks guys,

It's good that I have not yet formatted my old server. I return to production my old server again because my Compaq proliant stops every now and then without any error messages including in dmesg except for  this:
pasay modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-10-134
pasay modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module sound-slot-0
pasay modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module sound-service-0-3
 Trying to run your advise and inform you guys of the developments

thanks again