I'm happy

moulatm - moulatm at menara.ma
Fri Oct 8 16:30:34 UTC 2004

Thanks God i finally managed to access the web from my RH box ...Many thanks to Daniel for his precious help..I owe him the link for the EagleUSB driver...
It remains one small problem: How to configure my mail server?...
I'm using Evolution Email as my mail Agent...
I choosed the following parameters for the settings:
   Receiving mail : protocol =POP , host=popmenara.ma
   Sending mail   :protocol =SMTP   ,host=smtp.menara.ma

bu it seems that these are not functionning as i get an error message : couldn't find host server ="pop.menara.ma"

any ideas about that?
thanks