7.3 and ldap

Francisco Ruiz fruiz at tsitrucks.com
Fri Oct 8 19:57:26 UTC 2004

You guys kick major ass.  Here is the deal. I have a 7.3 machine running
samba 3.001 and I had it configured as a regular workgroup server.  I
need to configure it as a domain member and I need it to authenticate
users using LDAP, I need it to where I don't need to add users locally.
I have read the SAMBA how tos and some of the Openldap how tos, but it
seems the more I read the less I understand.  Can you help?