Isolation

roland brouwers roland at cat.be
Tue Oct 19 08:46:58 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have an installation of a Linux server Redhat 9.0 in a network
192.168.9.0/24, containing 2 routers. Router-1 connecting to the world
and router-2 connecting to another network, 192.168.1.0/24.

Somehow I cannot connect to the Linux server, neither with ping, telnet
or ftp. From the internet I can connect to server with SSH. If I make a
tunnel VPN with my pc to the router-1, I cannot reach the server, no
ping, no ftp.

What can I do?

thanks