installing redhat linux on proliant ml370

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Mon Sep 13 16:03:14 UTC 2004

Which array controller is in it?

If it is the 6400 Series I'm not sure the cciss drivers shipped with
AS3.0 are compatible.  But not having a controller on hand, I can't
confirm that.  If your still broken in about a month, I'll have a ML370
on hand I can load with AS3.0 real fast to let you know what the problem
is.

I'm assuming you already went in to the array controller before
installing linux and created your drive arrays, right?