Install hangs on Proliant 1600

Ron Patton rpatton at advancedlegal.com
Tue Sep 14 22:18:18 UTC 2004

That didn't work either.

Now here is the strange part... I just installed SuSe 9.1 with no
problems so what's wrong with RedHat 9.1?

BTW - Sorry for the top posting but we use Exchange/Outlook and I don't
know of a way to change to bottom posting for a single reply.

Ronald J. Patton
Network Administrator
Partnership Coordinator
Advanced Legal Systems