Using Linux as a Router

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Wed Sep 22 17:32:56 UTC 2004

Thanks, was looking for ip forward everywhere and never wandered my way
across it.

Been having a problem with comcast getting ssslloooowwww from time to
time.  Got them to agree that if a ping to a comcast internal IP addy
showed periods of slowness compared to others.  They would actually come
out and fix everything no cost to me, and no more arguing that it's my
equipment causing the problem. :)