Kickstart install

Sanil.Nambiar at datacraft-asia.com Sanil.Nambiar at datacraft-asia.com
Thu Sep 23 10:55:34 UTC 2004

Hi Iain,
How does the syslinux.cfg file look like in your boot floppy?

What do you have in the line append ks= ?????????? in the syslinux.cfg file

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Sanil Nambiar|Global Service center|Datacraft India JP techno Parks, # 3/1,
Miller's Road, Bangalore 560 052|Tel:+91 (80) 223 77060|Mobile :+91
988018788|http://www.datacraft-asia.com|SMS :+91 9845098298