Help

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Tue Sep 28 23:32:43 UTC 2004

Looks like Promise doesn't have a WS V3 Driver yet:

http://www.promise.com/support/download/download2_eng.asp?productId=98
<http://www.promise.com/support/download/download2_eng.asp?productId=98&cate
gory=All&os=100> &category=All&os=100

They have RH 9 which might work, or is that the one you tried?

If RH 9 fails, Promise posted the source so you should be able to build it
off another RH WS V3 system.  It's on the URL above.

Good luck,

- Harper

Harper Mann

Groundwork Open Source Solutions