Postfix question

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Thu Sep 30 18:47:12 UTC 2004

This is where I don't understand.  Under an ext3 filesystem (one I'm
more familiar with).  If you create a hard link between two files, they
now share the same inode.

So why would you have an issue with being at to backup beyond what the
chroot directory is?  Postfix should just see that hosts under
postfix/etc is a file and not know that it's a hard link.  :confused: