SWAT

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:13:07 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 12:06 PM, Rick Stevens <rstevens at vitalstream.com> wrote:
> Mark Knecht wrote:
> > On Apr 6, 2005 6:57 AM, Scott Mertens <smertens at mho.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, I've looked in that place but can't find it under servers, Internet
> >>or anywhere else.  So unless it's not listed as SWAT, it's not there.
> >>

> > yum search swat returns samba-swat
> >
> > yum install samba-swat tells me I have the most recent version
> > installed. Try giving yum a try.
>
> Mark, you're using FC3, right?  Scott's on Enterprise Linux 4 (based
> on FC3, but not FC3).  I'm not certain the RPMs are the same.

Hi Rick,
Actually FC2 - but I thought my suggestion earlier this morning was
identical to yours:

yum search swat

gives samba-swat, and then

yum install samba-swat

would install the correct version for his machine. It may well be a
different RMP or even swat version from what I'm running.

I didn't mean to suggest he should get FC-whatever CDs. If it was
taken that way that was not what was intended. All I meant when I
looked at the 'install applications' option was that if he could find
swat there then it would have come off of his RHEL4 CDs, not my FC2
CDs.

Sorry if there was some confusion there.

Cheers,
Mark