Driver for Adaptec 2010S raid card for RHEL 3 or CentOS 3.4

Steven Van de Walle - Belgon ICT steven.vandewalle at belgon.be
Thu Apr 7 16:28:56 UTC 2005

Hi

I bought a SuperMicro 6014P-8R server with two scsi harddisks and an extra
adaptec 2010S scsi raid card.

But when I try to install CentOS 3.4 (similar to Redhat Enterprise Linux 3),
I got the error: "No hard drives have been found".

So I guess I need the appropriate driver for the adaptec scsi card, but
where do I find this driver ?

I find a driver for RedHat 9 on the website of Adaptec, but not for CentOS
or RedHat Enterprise Linux ?

What can I do in order to get this server running with CentOS 3.4 ? Any
suggestions ?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Steven