Dl380 G4 SCSI HARDDISKS problem

csu4 at fedex.com csu4 at fedex.com
Mon Apr 18 06:48:49 UTC 2005

You must use the pre-install CD "SmartStart" to boot the server
and configure the disks (mirroring or striping, etc.) first.

SCHYU

                    "Yazan Al-Sheyyab"
                    <yazan at ccs.com.jo>                 To:     <redhat-install-list at redhat.com>
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    redhat-install-list-bounces@       Subject:     Dl380 G4  SCSI HARDDISKS problem
                    redhat.com

                    04/18/2005 03:19 PM
                    Please respond to Getting
                    started with Red Hat Linux

   hello ,

      Thanks for every knowledge you can give me , i am new in this list ,
and i have a probelm when i install redhat enterprise linux AS v3 on hp
proliant DL 380 G4 when i reach the disk druid the installer cannot see the
SCSI HDs , What can i do now and i want to try to install  RedHat E LINUX
ES V4 inorder to solve this problem but my question is :

           Does RHELES V4 Solve my problem or not ?

   If not So what can i do ?

Regards
redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com