FW: Mounted share.

Francisco Ruiz fruiz at tsitrucks.com
Thu Apr 21 20:31:09 UTC 2005

Hello People!  I have a SCO box running Vision FS with 4 shares. I can
mount from a rh8.0 all four of those shares and list the contents of
each, but one.  The one I'm having trouble listing can be mounted with
no problem.  When I go to list a single file or all files in that share
my RH8.o system just sits there.  What can I look for.  The only
difference between this share and the others is that this share is not
browsable meaning any one with access right can rwx to it but can not
browse it for the for example through the network hood in windows.

F,Ruiz.
Data Systems Administrator.
Transportation Services Inc.
Phone (972)288-8397 X35