how to install rh8 in w2000 computer without flopy and cd-rom driver

Jaap Hoetmer jaaphoetmer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 19:57:42 UTC 2005

I guess depending on the availability of a network
card  that supports network boot, and the availability
of a netboot server, it could be done. I have done a
similar thing, installing Win2k on a notebook without
floppy drive. The external CDROM drive lacked BIOS
support for booting, but could only be accessed after

Regards,
Jaap