I need Help RedHat-Windows XP

Roberto robgenna at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 29 19:28:57 UTC 2005

Hi all. I'm new of this mailing list, and I am writing here because I really
need Help.

I've just installed my Red Hat Linux enterprise 4 in my pc, and I have a big
problem. Before the installation I used Partition Magic to partition the
hard disk in order to prepare it for the linux installation.

I used it with Windows XP and all seemed to be right.

But after the easy installation of the Red Hat OS, I was no more able to use
Windows! Actually every time  I start Windows Xp it says that something is
missed and before the user selection, the system crash irremediably in a
blue screen.

I've already tied to use provisory windows, and everything I thought to do
but it always gives me the same error.

So now I'm planning to make a backup of my data in the Windows partition and
then reinstall the operating system, although I really don't know how to
access to the windows files from linux because I am a very very Beginner (In
fact I installed Linux just to learn it a little bit more!). So Please can
somebody help me? What can I do?

I'm really desperate, and hoping in someone helpful answer.

Thank You all so much

Roberto, Italy

robgenna at tiscali.it