R: I need Help RedHat-Windows XP

Roberto robgenna at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 30 02:39:37 UTC 2005

Thank you very much for your reply.
I've just tried the  commands you told me to use in the last part of you
reply, but nothing seems to be changed.
In fact windows xp crashes with a blue screen that say that Session Manager
Initialization has stopped in un unattended way, and so the system has been
closed.
In these conditions I really can do nothing, I am not able to reinstall
windows without erasing its partition and with that all my important data.
It's for this reason I asked you for a way to recover and save my Windows
files from Linux, that is now the only os I can start.
Thank you again

Roberto, Italy
robgenna at tiscali.it