Copy & Paste

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 00:37:23 UTC 2005

I'm running RH9 and Gnone and am having a terriable time trying
to copy things from one application to another.

Lets say I'm in Mozilla at a web site and want to copy a
paragraph to an openoffice document.   Sometimes I can highlight
the paragraph,  click on the two outer mouse buttons then move to
the openoffice document and click the center button and it copies
- other times it doesn't work.  The Cut/Paste commands under EDIT
don't ever seem to work.

Can anyone help out there or is this one of those to be built
features.....

Thanks,

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.