Remote Copying

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Sat Aug 6 12:20:05 UTC 2005

Check to make sure you have the rsh-server package installed and the
applicable service enabled in your checkconfig. I would also double
check with the scp because of you do if I recall correctly keybased
authentication then you do not need to put a password in.  It will read
the key and if it authenticates your in.

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services