sample lftp command lines?

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Mon Aug 22 15:18:38 UTC 2005

As I SLOWLY move stuff from an RH8 to an FC4 system, I've found that ncftp
is not included in FC4, but lftp is included. I have a script that does a
daily ftp of a tar file to a remote server. I'm having difficulty figuring
out from the man page on lftp what a command line would look like that
would log me in to the remote server and put the local file in the
appropriate remote directory. Anyone know of some sample lftp command
lines?

THANKS!

Harold
ps - I'm CLOSE to getting everything working! I had to modify a buncy of
php stuff to work on the new machine. I've got this ftp problem and some
perl stuff to update, then it might be ready to put on line!

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com