NFS help (.. is definitely needed)

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 03:13:56 UTC 2005

you have gone through what you think is a heavy analysis, let me now give
the the simplest and the skinny about how you isp works, when your router
comes up it goes to the DHCP for the ISP and get assigned a IP address this
ISP address is usually assigned to computername.state.city.isp.domain in the
dns now you can go from there