Migration From Red Hat to Mandrake

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 02:28:23 UTC 2005

As this is a Red Hat Install list you may not get great answers
but I think I would

1 - put the mandrake install in the cd
2 - boot on the CD
3 - select install - either custom or one of the pre-configured
ones

At least thats how you do it the other way around.

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.