Error message I can't find answer for

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 17:43:17 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 10:31:20AM -0700, Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> "lockd: weird return 1 for CANCEL call"
>
> Any ideas?  It's happening every 1-2 seconds.

Googling for that phrase, in quotes, returns two links.  I didn't dig
much further, but it appears to be a problem in the 2.6.8 kernel.  Is
that what you are running?  If so, I'd upgrade the kernel.  The latest
I have running is kernel-2.6.11-1.35_FC3.

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com
Peace at any price is inflationary.