mgetty

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Fri Dec 16 22:46:32 UTC 2005

Greetings Harold ,
Harold Hallikainen wrote:

> Thanks! I had not tried google.co.uk, just google.com

I think you are a bit mistaken here . Google as many other major sites
( Mozilla , New York Times , .... ) use
Akamai Servers which in turn means that google.com and google.co.uk are
identical but google.com is for the users that connect  from the States
where
as people connecting to the internet from England are getting connected to
google.co.uk which is pretty simillar to my situation , i get connected to
google.gr though ( If there is no Akamai Server available in your country
you get connected to the nearest Akamai Server available , that's the
general principle ) .

and got LOTS of man