Install red Hat in Hp NoteBook zd8256EA

Joao Rosa joaoprosa at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Dec 16 22:58:13 UTC 2005

Dear Sirs

I am new In Red Hat. I have "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Ws 2.6.9.5 Elsmsp
2.6". First I buy the package and I try to install in my desktop, the
Red Hat did not install. In that time I have right to support I speak
with them, and they told me to download the last version and install.
After I download the Red Hat it installed himself. They told me that
first I have a hold version that did not recognise the hardware and the
new recognise it. Now I buy an Hp Pavillion Zd 8000 and I have the same
problem the version who I have does not install.
I would to know what the problem is and how I could solve the problem?
Is the version of Red Hat does not recognise the hardware and if is,
where I can find a new version that is recognise?

regards