Automated boot

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Dec 22 16:37:17 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 15:20 -0500, Juan wrote:
> [...]

That's OK.  In fact, the fact the system is asking you to log in is a
pretty good indication that the operating system is running, isn't it?
:-)  heheheheh!

> BTW the user I setup for automatic login is not a privileged one.

Good.  Again, that's not necessary to have a fully operational system.
For example, things like FTP or web servers almost never have anyone
logged into them.

> I just remembered that "we prefer bottom posting in this list"

Cool!

-                 IGNORE that man behind the keyboard!               -
-                                                - The Wizard of OS  -