Happy Holidays!

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Dec 23 18:15:22 UTC 2005

I just wanted to wish all of the subscribers to the list a Merry
Christmas, Happy Channukah, Wonderful Kwanza or whatever holiday you
may celebrate at this time of year.

It's been a most interesting year for the list and I wanted to thank
all of the contributors for their invaluable assistance, mirthful wit
and all-around good intentions.  I hope we'll have an even better year
to come.

Again, Happy Holidays to everyone.  Please take care out there!
- Real Time, adj.: Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only -
-                        occurs there and then                       -