help required in installaing 10gids under advanced server 3.0

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:39:13 UTC 2005

Have you started a listener?  You may need to type in the following command:

lsnrctl start

After that, if you're trying to get the Oracle Enterprise Manager web
administration tool up and running, you would have to type in the following
command:

emctl start dbconsole

As for the web server itself, it should be up and running with the
installation.

Michael