Issues with rsh and kerberos

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Feb 3 19:06:27 UTC 2005

Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> [...]

Create and cache a Kerberos ticket on the HP/UX machine for the machine
you're "rsh"ing from.  You can use "krb5" to do this GUI-style, or
use "kadmin" for command-line operations.  I hope you understand how
Kerberos works (realms, principals, etc.) or this will be VERY confusing
to you.
- Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3--not even for large values of 2. -