Remote Desktop Connection

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 22:40:09 UTC 2005

I'm top posting because I have a break through - of sorts.

by puting in the IP address then :3389 I am at least getting the
command that this server isn't accepting any more connections.
>From what I've read and been told only one person at a time can
be connected or logged on so it looks like I'm getting in from
HOME to Work.  Now to get the machine all to myself (this right
here is a great reason to NOT use this program - we need to
share).

Thanks everyone I'll mess more with the SLP and see if I can get
that working.

Brad