Update Linux

Murali Krishnan Elangovan murali.e at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:50:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am a novice in Linux. Have just installed Linux Version 3.0 WS in my
desktop. I have a USB keyboard and I faced problems while installation
as the Keyboard didnt respond. So i had to use my friend's keyboard
(PS2) for installation.

now even after installation, i am not able to use my USB keyboard. My
modem is also not getting sensed. I checked the redhat site and
learned that USB not being sensed is a bug and the patch is available
for the same. But i am not able to download the updates directly.
believe i will be able to download through REDHAT Network only. as my
modem is also under problem i find myself helpless.

can someone suggest me a way out.

--
Regards,
Murali Krishnan Elangovan