printing

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Sat Feb 5 14:32:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 07:18:55PM -0800, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Rick Stevens wrote:
> > johnrichardson75 at supanet.com wrote:
> >
> >> I repeat u hav got the wrong address.
> >>
> >> No more emails please

> Ok, I booted him off the list.  What an idjit!

Dear Gentlemen and, if any, Ladies of the list:

I implore thee to take a more charitable path with this pathetic wretch.

Obviously  johnrichardson cannot handle the power of the technology he
has been given.  His is riding the tiger and cannot let go.

We MUST assist him in all possible ways....    ;-)

I suggest that one way we can help this poor man is by helping him get
off the spam lists.

For the next two weeks if everyone on the list would enter his email
name into the "remove me" web pages of all the spam they recieve
we would obviously greatly reduce the amount of spam he is getting.

Clearly he needs all the help he can get with things like this.

(ah.. never mind, just an entertaining thought.... )

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"