(no subject)

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Mon Feb 7 14:02:12 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 02:39:14PM +0200, Simon Moradi wrote:
> Hi!
> I do not reaally undrestand what is it? I'm a bigineer an dI wish you
> explain me what is this e-mail
> Simon

follow the above link to read about this list.

If you didn't know it was why did you sign up for the list?
(This list requires two completely separate actions, one of which is a
response to information sent directly to the email account which you
used to sign up for the list (and which all the list email is sent to).

This is called "double opt-in".  There is no way for you to get signed
up to this list without having access to that email account. (In this
case the account is "tijam32 at hotmail.com")  Unless someone has somehow
compromised security on that email system and other people ARE able to
access other's accounts.

Can you verify that you did/did not respond to an email message asking
confirmation to subscribe to this list?

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"