bugzilla

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jan 5 18:41:48 UTC 2005

sandeep shivasharan wrote:
> hi,
> i am using Redhat 9 and want to install n configure Bugzilla in my company.
> can anybody tell me the easy steps in installing configuring Bugzilla.
> i  have tried with documentation on Bugzilla.org and many other sites,
> but still i am stuck with the same.
>
> almost all the required dependencies have been installed, but may be i have
> configured something wrong n i am still not able to find n correct the same.
>
> any help in this regards would really appreciable.

It sure would be helpful if you'd include just what errors you're
getting.

To the readers (not just you, Sandeep):

When asking for assistance, PLEASE give us as much information as you
can.  Include the error messages you're getting as well as the commands
you're invoking, etc.  You don't take your car to the mechanic and say
"it's broken".  You tell him what's not working or what it's doing.
We need the same kind of information to help you out.

Remember that the folk here (including yours truly) are volunteers.  We
do this as a service to our fellow Linux users.  It's very difficult to
draw information out of you one question at a time.  It's best to post
as much information as you can initially.  We can plow through that and
find what we need to help resolve your problem.  If there's something
more we need, we'll ask.

Remember, gang!  Detail!  We need details!  ;-)
-      On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say...  oh, somewhere in there.     -