ntfs partitions

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 19:47:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:54:48AM -0800, asko mursel wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a way to mount ntfs partitions to fedora. I
> have XP and Fedora residing on the same HD, but when I
> boot with fedora I can't see ntfs partitions.
> Thank you,

The estimable Rick Stevens has built modules for _reading_ NTFS
partitions.  Get them here:

http://www.rhil.net/

You will not be able to write to the NTFS partition.  If you must swap
files back and forth, make a FAT32 partition which Linux and Windoze
can both readily read and write..

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com
Wise men still seek Him.