VPN

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 23:46:02 UTC 2005

Everyone here has help me with this before and I've finally got
the VPN part working (went back to Cisco and got a Linux upgrade
of their client software).  So now I can VPN to work but now I
need something to work through.   We are using Sunbelt Remote
Administrator at work but it doesn't have a Linux version
available (anyone know of a Sunbelt Remote Administrator
compatable program?)

My other question is does anyone know of a good program that has
both a WIndows and a Linux version I can get a copy of?  My
version of Linux RH9 comes with Remote Desktop Connection.  It
would be great to have a windows version of that.

Thanks,

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.